Friday, July 10, 2009

My Challenge for the Week
















My Challenge for the Week is to take Two Stamp Sets Pun Fun and True Friend and come up with 10 cards from each set that are very basic with little or no embellishment. My Upline Sam challenged me to this because the Starter kit doesn't come with all the glitz and Glamour I like to add and my customers need to start with basic and work from there. So every few days you will see the new cards that I have done.


The first card is done with Soft Suede, So Saffron and Melon Mambo. The second card is done with Bermuda Bay stamped with versamark for background effect, Chushed Curry and Melon Mambo. The third card is the most advanced of the three with Whisper White, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry with paper trimming and brads.



Also I want to thank everyone who has visited my site I am now at over 100 visitors. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Sam Woodruff said...

You Go Girl...Now down and give me 17 more!!!LOL