Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to a great New Year!  I am going to be doing some new and exciting things come this new year.  I am going to be doing Project Life by Becky Higgins.  You can find out more about it here.  I am going to try to take a picture a day and journal about that day also.  I am very excited about this.   When Becky Higgins was with Creative Keepsakes the kit was called Project 365, which you probably have heard more about. 

Memoryworks also has a kit coming out that is called Simple Stories.  You can click here to find out more about there system.  I will be using there system and the project life system thru the year.  If you would like to order the Memoryworks system my ID# is MW379158.  Memoryworks is a great company and you will be seeing more about them on my blog in 2010.

I am also thinking of my word for the year.  I have been following Ali Edwards blog here, and I have to finish my December Daily Album and figure out what my word for 2010 will be.  I think this is a great idea and it will be something that I will aim for and live by in 2010.

Another person I have been following this year and will continue to follow is Stacy Julian.  Her view of just getting the memories written down is where I am in life right now.  I want to make sure that my children have the pictures and words to look back on with their children in the future; but I want it to be done in a simplified way.  I don't have the time anymore, as I'm sure a lot of you don't, to get all intricate and layered with my scrapbooking.  She has a system to just get the memories on paper that is the most important.  You can read mor about her here.

I will leave you with a picture of my family that we had done before Christmas at JC Penny's where my daughter Courtney works.






I hope all of you have a great New Years and I will be back to blogging on a regular basis in 2010.

Thanks,

No comments: