Wednesday, September 30, 2009

As, you may have noticed I have taken the Stampin Up! Icons off the blog.  At midnight tonight I am going inactive with the company.  I love the company it has nothing to do with them, I have just found that my interests lay in another direction.  I will still be making cards which I live to do and participating in a few more challenges.  I am right now taking two classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I have a link on my side bar check it out.  The classes are Ali Edwards Family Gratitude Spinner class and Cut the Crazy out of Christmas with Georgana Hall & Debbie Raymond.  Check out the website they have great workshops and self-paced classes.

Family life has been very active with Justin (15) starting Gracie Jiu-Jitsu tonight which will be 3 nights a week and Megan (8) wanting to start Horseback riding lessons, so life around here is crazy.  I will post tomorrow the tote bag I made this past weekend and the first steps I have made in Cutting the Crazy out of my Christmas's for hopefully forever.

Enough for tonight,

No comments: