Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School in Va. Beach

My 2 children went back to school today.  My son off to 10th Grade and my youngest Megan off to 3rd grade.  This gave me 3 hours to myself before I had to pick up the two Daycare kids that started Kindergarten today.  Let me tell you 3 hours goes by fast, but it was nice to have a quiet house and drink coffee in piece after the summer with 3 kids under 8 yrs. old running around and keeping up with a 14 yr. old boy.  I did have some time to make a few Thank you cards for the people who bought some stuff from me on Ebay.  I always send a nice card with a handwritten note on a seperate piece of paper inside so they can use the card for themselves.  Well that is it for today I am going to bed to get ready to hit the floor running tomorrow.  Hope you like the card.

Supplies used:
CS: White GP
DSP: Lemonade by Basic Gray
Buttons: Misc
Layout: Paper Pieces by Nichole Heady; PTI


No comments: