Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wow!  It's been a week since I posted.  I have been meeting some design and order deadlines this week that's why you haven't heard from me.  Here is a picture of fall on my front porch.  Sorry to say we havn't seen fall yet in Va. Beach with temps. on Friday in the 80's, so I needed some inspiration for a change of weather and a season that I love.



1)  I have been working on my Cut the Crazy out of Christmas binder shown below.  Every Thurdsay through next week there is new stuff to download and new projects to do, so that has been keeping me on my toes. I take this workshop thru Big Picture Scrapbooking.   Click on the link to the left and see what they are all about.  I love the workshops.  Some of the stuff for the workshop that you work on is getting out those Holiday Recipes and put them into the binder, pictures of past Christmas's where you liked how you decorated your house so you have it for future reference.  It also gets you to start thinking about gifts and what your going to do so that by the time it comes around you are not stressed to the point of just wanting Christmas to be gone.   That is where I have been in years past.  It has been and very aggravating day that I just wanted to be over.  I don't want to feel this way anymore and the workshop has really been helping.


2)  I have been taking another Self-Paced Class by Ali Edwards which is a Family Gratitude Spinner at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I have enjoyed this because it is a Altered Project and I haven't done many of them.  I have posted a picture below of what the project looks like.  Mine will of course be different since everyone has there own style but I am following her suppliy list the best I can.   



3)  I have been working on a card class deadline for a friend who is a Creative Memories Consultant.  I make her card classes for her and while it seems like an easy task, it is a mass-production process and when you are making 19 kits with 12 cards in each kit it is a project in and of its self.  I have posted some of the cards and pictures of the past two days of chaos.  If you would like to learn more about Creative Memories or order product you can find more information here.






4)  I have not been able to make a single card for myself for the past three weeks, and next weekend is the card swap at my local scrapbook store, so I will be making 6 Thanksgiving themed cards for that which I will post when I finish those.  But I think I will take tomorrow and make some cards from the kits I have recieved by Taylored Expressions.  I have 2 months of card kits and I better make some before my next kit comes on the 20th.  Check out her blog at here Taylored Expressions.

5)  I also made a Tote Bag last weekend.  It is large and roomy measuring 13x12x6.  If any one would like me to make them one please email me I am selling them for $30.00.  (Note I have only limited amounts of this fabric left.  So if you want one hurry!)


Thank you for listening to me ramble on and visiting my site. I have been busy but productive which is always a good thing.  Have a great rest of your weekend and see you sometime during the week .

No comments: