Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello Everyone, Happy Hump Day!

Here in Va. Beach we are having rain and 80 degree weather.  Where is Fall?  I guess it will be here tomorrow since it's suposse to be 60 degrees then.  No wonder everyone is getting sick.

Well, on to my post for today.  I make Cancer Awareness Bracelets and I mentioned a few posts back that I would put a picture up.  Well today is finally the day.  If you would like to buy one please email me.  The left bracelet is a Cancer Awareness Bracelet representing all the types of Cancers, and the right is for Breast Cancer Awareness.  All of the bracelets are made with Genuine Cats Eye Beads and .925 Sterling Silver.













As I have said in the past I enjoy making a lot of different things and this is one of them.  I am currently making some for my daughters Elementary School to help there Relay for Life team.

Well that's it for now I may get back to post a few more projects I have been doing but until then.  Have a great rest of your week.

No comments: