Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day & The start of Summer Vacation-

Today I say Happy Father's Day to this wonderful man in my life for the last 22 years. He was able to go and play golf this morning, but we were rained out at the pool.  Tonight I am fixing Flank Steak, Fingerling Potatoes and Grilled Brussell Sprouts (will have green beansalso in case he doesn't like them) tonight for dinner and then watch Battle LA after our son gets off work (He got it for him)

I called my Dad this morning to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he was relaxing because it was raining so he couldn't go out and putter in the yard.  He was also admiring his new mackdaddy grill my mom bought him.  It took two people to get it up onto the deck.  Bob called his Dad and made the wishes there.  His Brother and family are coming tomorrow for a week so that will be fun. 

In other exciting news Friday was the last day of school here in Va. Beach, so my summer work begins with all the places Megan will want to go.

I am off to tend to dinner, I will be back tomorrow with pictures of a swap I participated at on Amy Powers blog.

Have a great rest of your Sunday,

Becky


1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Becky, thanks for the beautiful gifts you sent to Sugarwings and I with the tags!!