Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello,

Well it is definitly Summer here in Va. Beach. Last week we had 90-100 degree days and the humidity was aweful. We went to the neighborhood pool both Saturday and Sunday, but you definitly had to stay in the water.

Here are a few things i have done that I have not posted:


I participated in the Petite Inspiration Box Swap Spring Edition with The Speckled Egg. These are the boxes that I made for my partners Kathy and Michele.





These are the boxes that I recieved. This one is from Kathy.

This box I recieved from Michelle.

Then I was in a private swap with Ann. I sent her a box of fabrics and goodies and she sent me this Pinkeep that she makes. I had sent one to my mother for Mother's Day and now I have one too.







I love how she printed out the two classes I was taking from my blog and also added a little Boston Terrier to her also. If you want one contact me and I will get her your information. She doesn't have a blog or Etsy.


Thanks for reading and have a great week.


Becky

No comments: