Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Check-in:


1) I went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection and got a refill for my arthritis medicine. My RA has been kicking my butt this week.

2) I decided to call my December Daily done, and will be posting photos tomorrow.

3) I received these in the mail yesterday and I love them. I ordered two to house my Project Life from 2011. I will also be posting some pictures of a few of my completed weeks.
4) I made this for dinner on Monday this week and the family loves it. I made Brown rice instead of white to keep up with my new healthy living.







5) Courtney is doing great in her College Algebra class, Bob is not loving the Theology class he is taking this 8 weeks, but he will walk for his Bachelors in May. Justin is working on his Senior project and is wiring a house at the beach. Megan is enjoying 5th grade and still is in love with horses and riding.

I hope all of you have had a good week and tomorrow is Friday. :-)

Becky

No comments: