Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Life Week 6- (better late than never)









This week was a bit of a struggle for me. Since I am a SAHM with nothing to do but eat bon bon's (So my husband tells me. :-) ), I had a hard time putting this together. I had spent the beginning of the week puttering around the house and sitting in front of the computer sending my resume out. I am ready to go back to work!!! I never thought I would say that, but as the children get older I get lonely during the day. The week ended with a good weekend of shopping and spending time with my hubby and kids.


Here i s a look at the whole spread:






Here is the left side:




Here is the right side:





Thank you for looking and I will see you in a few with more things going on around the house these days.





Linked to The Mom Creative.
signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your pages look great. Love all the tidbits you added. I especially love your laundry motto.