Monday, February 6, 2012

Two more layouts checked off-

I made two more layouts to participate in Shimelle's Scrapbook Starting Points. I really enjoyed making the second layout. The colors were right up my alley. This will be my second time I have participated.

Here was the starting point:


I chose to scrap Courtney's cap and gown picture from when she graduated, (I am a little behind since she graduated in 2007) better late than never. I used AC and Crate Paper with die cut circles and embellies. I am new to this type of embellishing, so it is a struggle to get started, but I am satisfied with how it turned out.





Here is the second Starting Point:


This second layout I scrapped pictures of Megan from this summer. I enjoyed painting the chipboard and picking all the brads and buttons. I also used my Banner Border Dies from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks for stopping by,



signature

1 comment:

Heather Innusa said...

Great layouts!!! Fun designs!