Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Wrap Up-

Today I am going to share with you some of the wonderful meals I have been making that I found on Pinterest. My family has also been excited to mix things up a bit in the dinner department. First you have to understand that even though I don't work and have all the time in the world, (LOL) I hart cooking dinner!


So here goes, first up is this wonderful Lasagna Soup, I make it at least twice a month. The only thing I do different is add 1/2 hamburger and add in more tomatoes and broth to get more liquid with it.






Next up are these wonderful Chicken pockets. My family devoured these in no time.





Source: bigoven.com via Becky on Pinterest



The last one I want to share is this. I make these up and my youngest goes through them in no time. She is my Smoothie girl and this saves me a ton by not having to go to Tropical Smoothies and shelling out $5 for one Smoothie.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.
signature

No comments: