Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy November & Veteran's Day!

I have been busy getting the cards, notebooks and Holiday planners mailed off to my Mom for her Craft Fair this weekend in No. VA.  I forgot to take pictures of the notebooks and Holiday Planner (made from PTI Take Note Set).  I will be making a few more and I will photograph those.  The next three cards were in the box that I sent off.  The first card was made from PTI Holiday button bits and all product used on this card were from Papertrey Ink. I just love the veritality of this set and there product are superb quality.  Check them out by clicking on the blinkie in the right side bar, you won't be disappointed.  The second and third cards are the same, one I tied a bow and the other I did a knot.  I liked the way they both turned out.  The CS is Bazzill, DSP; Art Warehouse, Danielle Johnson, stamps; Inkadinkado, Ink; Kaleidacolor Pad (Autumn Leaves), Ribbon; Martha Stewart.  I will be posting these in my etsy shop tomorrow by 5pm.







Have a great rest of the evening.

No comments: