Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Sunday,

I thought I would post today a few of the home decor items I have made for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I still have an Autumn banner to make for by the door, then it's on to Christmas gifts for friends and family.


This banner I made to hang on the wall by the front door.  Loved the papers and the glitter around the pinwheels.



I made this using Bo Bunny's letters.  This was hung on the downstairs bathroom door.



This banner I made using the House of 3 Monagram kit.  I placed pinwheels with buttons in the center between each letter.  The family likes this one.


For this wall hanging I used the Bo Bunny Letters again with some Maya Mist and Tim Holtz distress Ink.
It turned out ok to me and is hanging on the bathroom door to replace the Boo hanging.

Well that is it for tonight.  I will post the Autumn banner when I finish.  Also look this week for some challenge cards.

Goodnight-

No comments: