Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful for..... making it thru the Nor'Easter with only one piece of missing siding.



Today I have for you pictures from over my back fence, and from our driveway yesterday.  At some times during the day we had wind gusts of up to 75 miles per hour.

People trying to kayak in the road. Looking over my back fence.

















Taken from the end of my driveway. Into the road & into the cul-de-sac.




The other pictures I have for you are the first of my December Daily Album.  To learn more about this project visit Ali Edwards blog here.  I have enjoyed gathering product for the last few months and using up some of my stash also.

Front Cover




Cover Page

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 5

Snowflake overlay Page ?


I hope you enjoyed my album so far and I will continue to give updates on my progress.  To everyone who braved this storm with us here in Va. Beach I hope you faired well.  Our thoughts are with you.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: