Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy 2011-

I have been MIA from here since the beginning of December. I ended up doing my Reverb Writing in my journal and ir was a great expeience.

This year I have not picked One Little Word but Two, and they are Growth and Strength. I want to grow in several areas of my life and one is just in my crafting. I had several people over the Holidays ask me if I would start selling my quilts and papercraft goodies and I am hoping I can get that done this year. That is where strength comes into play. Wven though I stay home during the day I have RA so my stamina is in short bursts, so that is where I will need the strength to grow!

I have entered several Swaps that I am very excited about and you can click on the link on my sidebar to see if you want to join in. I am doing these so that I will Create Everyday! I find that if I do something everyday I feel better and more productive. That is fitting it in between loads of laundry, doing dishes and sweeping and vacuuming which are daily tasks.

I am going to make 2011 a Great Year.

2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Becky!
Welcome to the Mug Mat Swap! I'm so glad that you're going to participate.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in 2011, and will be reading along as you follow your creative muses this year.
Hugs from Florida!
xoxo
Donna

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I also joined the swap .I'm not a quilterBut swaps make me try.