Monday, February 14, 2011

Swaps, Swaps and more Swaps! & Happy Valentine's Day-


With everything going on in my life these past few weeks I have also participated in 4 Paper Swaps and one Mug Mat Swap. Why did I do this I ask myself? Because it is the only way I will sit and Create.

First up is and ATC about "Love" that I sent to Patti in Oregon for the Blissful ATC Swap. Loved this swap and will be playing again next month.



This next ATC Swap was the Green Fairy Swap on Swap-bot. I sent this one to Italy.



The last two were Valentine Card Swaps with Altered Art Junkies ( second picture) where I sent cards to 9 different people and Swap Bot Ultimate Faves where I sent to 3 different people (first pic). I am still having photo posting problems.

>




Tomorrow I will post my Mug Mat Swap pictures and the new additions to our family since my daughter moved back home.

Becky

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Becky your love ATC is stunning .. thank you for taking part


Hugs wendy

SewPaperPaint said...

Just love your valentines!!