Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who Knew?

Today I was finally able to mail out my Mug Mat to Chris. I hope she enjoys it. I added a few extras for her also.


I went on the Fairy Generator and this is what it told me, Who knew? Also try the Witch and Warlock Generator. That is a hoot!

My fairy is Meadow Elffrost
She is cheerful and friendly.
She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.
She is only seen during the first snow of winter.
She wears a skirt made of red petals and has transparent green wings like a cicada.
Get your own fairy name from the Fairy Name Generator!

Last but not least these came with my daughter when she moved home.


This is Simba and Shoruyken. He is the Orange tabby and he is alomost 2. The Gray tabby is Shoruyken and she is 7 months and so sweet.


They joined our two dogs:

Riley and Izzy. Riley is a Boxer, is almost 7 and weighs 85lbs. Izzy is a Boston and she is 1 year old and has picked up the nasty habit of Kitty Litter diving. Anyone have any solutions it is just gross!




That is our youngest daughter Megan in the photo above with Izzy. I am going to leave you now I have to help Courtney finish up a baby quilt and get it to the quilt stor for quilting.
Have a Great Wednesday!
Becky

No comments: